Kaizen Approach helps government and commercial customers to strengthen their cybersecurity position and advance their workforce development. Both are disciplines that require continuous change for improvement, which is the philosophy behind the Japanese word kaizen. Change is what drives organizations forward. It protects them from threats and it keeps them competitive.
We build lasting professional relationships by offering objectivity, providing candid advice and sharing years of expertise. These actions show our customers that we are a member of their team, always looking out for their best interests. Customers trust us to do what is right and to do what we say we will do.
Why Choose Kaizen Approach?
- Expertise in government and commercial markets
- Vendor-neutral to avoid conflicts of interest
- Dedicated full-time Technical Recruiter, Human Resources & Contracts personnel
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations registered (ITAR)
- Follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Accounting system deemed adequate by the Defense Contract Auditing Agency (DCAA)
- Low overhead
Some of our government and commercial services include:
Virtual CISO (vCISO)
Risk Management Framework
Remediate Audit Findings
Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)
Network Boundary Solutions
Enterprise Risk Management
Learning and Development Solutions
Human Performance Improvement
Instructional System Design